ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TDP Domino Linux Config

2009-07-31 04:13:51
Subject: [ADSM-L] TDP Domino Linux Config
From: Yudi Darmadi <yudi AT NIAGAPRIMA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 15:11:38 +0700
Dear TSM-ers,

I have a Domino Linux Server. Try to backup using TDP.
Installation process works just fine. But when i configure the tdp using
dominstall , the following error occurs:

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Mail:
Data Protection for Lotus Domino
Version 5, Release 5, Level 2.0
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1999, 2009. All rights reserved.

Using the Data Protection for Lotus Domino client, domdsmc, installed in
/opt/tivoli/tsm/client/domino/bin.
Is that correct?.
(Yes (Y)/No (N)) y
Using the Domino, libnotes.so, installed in
/opt/ibm/lotus/notes/latest/linux.
Is that correct?.
(Yes (Y)/No (N)) y
Unable to locate Domino file.

I try to change the directory where libnotes.so file exist, but still it
said like that.

Try to execute domdsmc command, also shows the following error:
ACD5218E The Lotus Domino API could not be loaded. Could not load the
libnotes.so
Warning! Error initializing the connection to the TDP library

Could u help me what to do? I've try everything, but it's not working.
Thanks for any help.

Best Regards,

Yudi Darmadi
PT Niagaprima Paramitra
Jl. KH Ahmad Dahlan No.25  Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan 12130
Phone: 021-72799949; Fax: 021-72799950; Mobile: 081905530830
http://www.niagaprima.com