ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SV: Library unavailable

2009-07-07 11:37:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SV: Library unavailable
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 08:36:03 -0700
Hi,

I am using the command line. As for the serial number, I´ll remove the defined
library and redefine it without using this clause, and then create the
path...and see what happens.

I´ve already removed TSM and reinstalled it.

The IBMtaped daemon is up and running. IBMtaped version is 1.5.3 and I ran the
IBMtapeutil facility to check the Media Changer and Drives and everything seems
to be ok, at least at OS level.

Mario