ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Disk full error while restoring but there is enough space

2009-06-28 02:32:21
Subject: [ADSM-L] Disk full error while restoring but there is enough space
From: admbackup <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 02:30:08 -0400
Hi.

I am having a problem making a restore in an AIX server.

I performed a full backup last week of a fs. Then the data in that fs were
deleted

This weekend I tried to perform a restore using the data of that full backup in
the same fs, in the same server but I got an error message that the disk is
full.  This is very weird because it is only 18GB and there is more than enough
free space (23GB)

I have validated that it is not a disk problem or an storage problem.

Any idea of what is happening?