ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Dedupe

2009-06-25 18:05:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Dedupe
From: Ben Bullock <BBullock AT BCIDAHO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:00:20 -0600
We are sending about 90% of the data to the DataDomain. There is another 10%
that we have defined as being non-compressible and it goes to a management
class that points to a TSM disk pool that migrates to tape.

Ben (about to go on vacation for a week, so not likely to respond if there are
any follow-up questions ;-})