ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM ADmin Center and CentricStor

2009-06-16 07:59:15
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM ADmin Center and CentricStor
From: "Bos, Karel" <Karel.Bos AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 13:54:03 +0200
Hi,

Just go to the itsm admin command line and try to query those volumes
from there. I don't think you will get a reply anytime soon, although
the AdminCenter (last time I took a look at it) is really slow by
itself.

When we were looking into the CentricStor the very small volume size
caused issues in other backup products also. We were thinking about
splitting the backup load over multiple pools (as we have now) and have
multiple volume sizes in the CentricStor. 5GB for file system backups,
100GB for TDP etc. This would reduce the absurd large number of volumes
to a more realistic number.

Regards,

Karel