ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Internal compression?

2009-06-11 16:23:55
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Internal compression?
From: Wanda Prather <wanda.prather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 16:15:35 -0400
The accounting log has multiple fields for the session:

backup transactions
backup KB
total transmitted

On a backup, you'll find the total transmitted is significantly higher than
the total backed up.
That's the difference in the metadata.

Now what I can't remember, is whether the backup KB includes the retries or
not....  Richard?