ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Installing / Configuring DB2 ODBC Driver for Windows (TSM 6.1)

2009-06-11 14:59:44
Subject: [ADSM-L] Installing / Configuring DB2 ODBC Driver for Windows (TSM 6.1)
From: "Dennis, Melburn (IT Solutions US)" <melburn.dennis AT SIEMENS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 14:58:17 -0400
I have a TSM 6.1 server runing in a test environment.  With 5.5  I would
use the TSM ODBC drivers on my XP laptop to run SQL queries against the
database. The ODBC drivers were available in a nice install package.  I
am not having any luck figuring out how to install DB2 ODBC drivers on
my laptop so that I can do the same thing on the 6.1 server's database,
and IBM has stated that they do not yet have any documentation providing
support on this.  Anyone here have experience with this?

Mel Dennis
Systems Engineer II

Siemens IT Solutions and Services, Inc.
Energy Data Center Operations
4400 Alafaya Trail
MC Q1-110
Orlando, FL 32826
Tel.: 407-736-2360
Mob: 321-356-9366
Fax: 407-243-0260
mailto:melburn.dennis AT siemens DOT com
www.usa.siemens.com/it-solutions