ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] dsmcutil "invalid argument"

2009-06-11 10:11:59
Subject: [ADSM-L] dsmcutil "invalid argument"
From: Matthew Large <mlargedellteam AT GOOGLEMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 10:30:33 +0100
Hi,

I've never had a problem like this before.. while trying to execute some
dsmcutil commands I'm getting this and a failure of the command:

C:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\baclient>dsmcutil install cad /name:"TSM CAD:
GBCWBR
TCS001" /clientdir:"c:\Program Files\tivoli\tsm\baclient"
/optfile:"S:\Program F
iles\tsm\dsm_cluster.opt /node:GBCWBRTCS001 /password:parsewerd
/validate:yes /
autostart:yes /startnow:no /httpport:1582 /cadschedname:"TSM Scheduler:
GBCWBRTC
S001"

TSM Windows NT Client Service Configuration Utility
Command Line Interface - Version 5, Release 5, Level 0.4
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation, 1990, 2008, All Rights Reserved.
Last Updated Feb 13 2008
TSM Api Verison 5.5.0

Invalid argument 'SCHEDULER:'.

There's nothing wrong with the command as far as I can see, it fails also
when run from it's own batch file.

What on earth?

Many thanks,

Matthew