ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for Oracle

2009-06-07 06:53:58
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for Oracle
From: Grigori Solonovitch <G.Solonovitch AT BKME DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 13:50:34 +0300
Maybe it is too late, but you can use shell-script:
#!/bin/sh
#
dsmadmc -id=<ID> -password=<password> -noconfirm -displaymode=table \
        -outfile=/tsm/bin/list_database_backups.log <<EOF 1>/dev/null 2>&1
select hl_name as "Directory name", \
       ll_name as "File name                                         ", \
       backup_date as "Backup date               " \
  from backups \
    where node_name='<Oracle Node Name>' \
      and filespace_name='<DB File Space Name>' \
    order by backup_date
EOF
exit

Grigori G. Solonovitch

Senior Technical Architect

Information Technology  Bank of Kuwait and Middle East  http://www.bkme.com

Phone: (+965) 2231-2274  Mobile: (+965) 99798073  E-Mail: G.Solonovitch AT bkme
DOT com

Please consider the environment before printing this Email