ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Explorer hangs when opening properties dialog of HSM migrated *.exe files

2009-06-04 13:30:26
Subject: [ADSM-L] Explorer hangs when opening properties dialog of HSM migrated *.exe files
From: Stephan Boldt <stephan.boldt+adsm-l AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 19:22:29 +0200
Hello everybody,

durig my HSM tests I ran into the problem, that every time I try to open the
properties dialog of migrated *.exe files, the explorer hangs. I even
disabled the McAfee 8.5i services but the problem remains. Other filetypes
I've tried  (e.g. *.ISO) don't cause this issue.

I can't even reboot the server properly because it hangs during shutdown.
Any idea what could be tha cause of this behaviour or how to trace it? TSM
Backup and Archive Client is 6.1, HSM Client is 5.5.2.0, TSM Server is
5.5.1.1.

kind regards,
Stephan