ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] HSM reconcilliation (Windows-Client)

2009-06-04 12:51:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] HSM reconcilliation (Windows-Client)
From: Stephan Boldt <stephan.boldt+adsm-l AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 18:49:36 +0200
Hm....interesting. I found out, that this behaviour only occurrs when the
delete file is still in the trashbin. Well that's great but I didn't expect
that! Does that mean you can move migrated files without restoring them?
Does that even work across different drives?

Kind regards,
Stephan

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 1:16 PM, Stephan Boldt <
stephan.boldt+adsm-l AT gmail DOT com <stephan.boldt%2Badsm-l AT gmail DOT