ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.1 Installation Problems

2009-06-03 10:00:38
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.1 Installation Problems
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 09:58:50 -0400
Definitely wait for 6.1.2 or a possible 6.1.1.1 release I have been
"promised" to address a problem that was possibly introduced in 6.1.1.

I agree - way too unstable for production.  Watch out for the hidden
storage/disk requirements plus the need for 3-FULL DB backups before it
purges archived transaction logs!