ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Question

2009-06-01 17:47:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Question
From: Dwight Cook <cookde AT COX DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 16:46:11 -0500
You could use the move nodedata to move other nodes off that tape or move
the node you want to keep to another tape.
Say you have one node's data you want isolated... mark other filling vols in
that pool readonly and then just use a move nodedata.

If you want to purge just data on that tape for a single node...
Define a temp stgpool, then use the move nodedata with the tostgpool option,
send it to the temp pool, then del the vol with discard=yes.

Since the volumeusage has the copy type in it... you could add that into
your select statement.

     NODE_NAME: AAAAAAAAA
     COPY_TYPE: ARCHIVE
FILESPACE_NAME: /tdpmux
  STGPOOL_NAME: 3592P1A
   VOLUME_NAME: ABC123
  FILESPACE_ID: 2

select distinct node_name,volume_name from volumeusage where
copy_type='ARCHIVE' group by node_name,volume_name