ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: Performance question

2009-05-28 08:51:11
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: Performance question
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 14:48:40 +0200
Hi,
I did talk to them and we maybe can get the function to send direct SCSI
commands over the fiber. That mean we probably need to have the TSM Server
onsite but the library on a different location.
That can be an option maybe.

The customer have demand that the "backup" is on another site then the
production servers. :(

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson