ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL Database backups - Specify order

2009-05-28 07:29:06
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL Database backups - Specify order
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 07:26:10 -0400
Michele,

If you truly want one of your databases to get backed up first,
I recommend that you change your backup script to have separate
invocations of the backups, with the second invocation skipping
the one you backed up in the first invocation...
...i.e. something like this:

     .
     tdpsqlc backup bigdb full
     tdpsqlc backup * full /excludedb=bigdb
     .

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 05/27/2009
12:40:44 PM: