ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Preventing TSM from using a certain library port

2009-05-27 11:16:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Preventing TSM from using a certain library port
From: Stephan Boldt <stephan.boldt+adsm-l AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 17:07:11 +0200
This is the tapeutil inventory data for the error prone slot. Currently it
does even know about the tape inside ;-)
Unfortunately I have no Idea about the meaning of most of the values (except
slot address and volume tag...), maybe someone can tell me more about what
information I can gather from these values...

-------------------------------------
Slot Address .................. 4112
Slot State .................... Normal
ASC/ASCQ ...................... 00/00
Media Present ................. Yes
Robot Access Allowed .......... Yes
Source Element Address Valid .. No
Media Inverted ................ No
Volume Tag .................... 000354L2

kind reagards,
Stephan

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Davis, Adrian <Adrian.Davis AT lewisham.gov
DOT uk