ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANS5092S Server out of data storage space

2009-05-25 08:11:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANS5092S Server out of data storage space
From: Sabar Martin Hasiholan Panggabean <Sabar.Hasiholan AT METRODATA.CO DOT ID>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 19:11:14 +0700
Thank You everyone (especial to Richard for the reference link) for such a good
explanation and reference regarding this problem. As a result, now I am using
only 1 management class for one domain policy. For rotating which storage pool
to allocate for my daily/weekly/monthly I just need to update the copy
destination and re-activate the police set.

BR,

Martin Panggabean