ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: Can you export a nodes data out of TSM completely?

2009-05-19 14:05:18
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: Can you export a nodes data out of TSM completely?
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 20:01:40 +0200
Hi Eric,
What you can do is create a "File Device Class" and run export node with
filedata=all to that Device Class.
Now can you burn out the Device Class Files. I have a Customer Doc that I did
write for CBMR how to export BMR data to Cristie Software Support.

Now can you archive that CDs and import it to any TSM Server in the future.

I can send that document to you outside from adsm.org. Just drop me an email.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson