ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP Oracle Authentication failure

2009-05-14 22:02:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP Oracle Authentication failure
From: Jorge Amil <jorgeamil AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 04:01:10 +0200
Hi,
First update the node password. update node node_name password.
Second I recomend in dsm.sys put
passworddir  /opt/tivoli/tsm/client/oracle/bin64/

And as Robben said :Check to see if the user under which the Oracle rman
process is running
> has read permission to the TDPO.ora_xxx password file.

Hopes it help you.

Jorge Garcia

> Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 16:51:10 -0500
> From: robben.leaf AT USBANK DOT COM
> Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP Oracle Authentication failure
> To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
>
> Check to see if the user under which the Oracle rman process is running
> has read permission to the TDPO.ora_xxx password file.
>
> Robben Leaf
> Enterprise Storage Backup and Retention
> 651-962-2698
> robben.leaf AT usbank DOT com
>

> From:
> TSM User <tsmusr AT GMAIL DOT COM>
> To:
> ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
> Date:
> 05/14/2009 07:51 AM
> Subject:
> [ADSM-L] TDP Oracle Authentication failure
> Sent by:
> "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
>

> Hi all
>

> I have a problem witch TDP for Oracle (Version 5, Release 4, Level 2.0) in
> HP_UX B.11.11
>

> TDP was property configured.
>

> When exec /opt/tivoli/tsm/client/oracle/bin64/tdpoconf password, TDP Works
> fine, and generate de password file (TDPO.xxx_ora)
>

> But, when exec /opt/tivoli/tsm/client/oracle/bin64/tdpoconf
> SHOWENVironment,
> TSM server refuse (ANR0424W Session 52044 for node xxxx (TDP Oracle
> HP)  refused
> - invalid password submitted.
>

> And TDP show ANS1025E (RC137)  Session rejected: Authentication failure
>

> Any help is appreciated
>

> U.S. BANCORP made the following annotations
> Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains
> information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy
> laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the
> intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from
> retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this
> information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have
> received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank
> you in advance for your cooperation.

Comparte, crea, disfruta… Descubre todo, en estos vídeos
http://www.windowslive.es