ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V6.1 Fix Pack 1 (6.1.1) Server Downloads

2009-05-13 16:30:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V6.1 Fix Pack 1 (6.1.1) Server Downloads
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 22:29:41 +0200
Hoi Colin,

On May 13, 2009, at 22:18 , Colin Dawson wrote:

Howdy,

   I'm not sure I'm following all of this at this point - I reviewed a
couple of the other posts along this thread...

   The reenablement of backupsets and TOC support for NDMP backup has
been targeted end of 2Q from the TSM development perspective.
Originally
this was 6.1.1 but then 6.1.1 got moved up to end of April which
shifted
the end of 2Q items to be 6.1.2...  So, 6.1.2 is still on track to
deliver
those items as well as fixes for APARS and such as time and testing
allow
for.  We expect the total content (number of fixes) delivered for
be larger then 6.1.1.

Clear thanks.

Thanks,
Colin