ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] 50 ways to export/import

2009-05-07 10:32:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 50 ways to export/import
From: "Allen S. Rout" <asr AT UFL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 10:32:13 -0400
>> On Tue, 5 May 2009 15:43:13 -0400, "Huebschman, George J." <GJHuebschman AT
>> LMUS.LEGGMASON DOT COM> said:

> Hello everyone.
> I remember reading a discussion of the many different ways of exporting
> and importing.  I believe that there was a link to someone's personal
> site, but I don't recall who it was...

That's-a me. :)

Not my personal site, but our site here at Open Systems at UF.

Uuuunfortunately, the website has rearranged.

Visualize (audialize?) someone rooting around in an attic or
something, pitching things over his shoulder to find... Aha!

OK, here's a new link.

http://open-systems.ufl.edu/tsm/whitepapers/50ways.html

As usual: I encourage anyone who reads this and says to themself "But
he missed <X>" to let me know.  I guess this paper should wind up as a
page in the new TSM wiki.

- Allen S. Rout