ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM-OR 5.5.1.0 - 'Error -- Server Information'

2009-05-06 09:12:57
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM-OR 5.5.1.0 - 'Error -- Server Information'
From: Rainer Holzinger <rainer_holzinger AT WEB DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 15:11:58 +0200
Hi all,

TSM-OR 5.5.1.0 on Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition SP1

TSM server 5.5.2.0 on RedHat Enterprise Linux version 5.2

I have installed two new TSM servers, version 5.5.2.0 on RedHat
Enterprise Linux version 5.2 and implemented both into TSM-OR version
5.5.1.0 on a Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition SP1.

TSM-OR standard daily reports for one of the new servers is fine.

For the second one there is a TSM-OR daily report being returned with
error message 'Error - Server Information'.

I have checked the implementation more than once to find any differences
between both new TSM servers. Unfortunately I haven't found any
differences.

Did somebody of you run into the same problem and if so, how did you
solve it?

Thank you for any feedback.

Best regards,

Rainer

--------------------------------

RHo-Consulting

Rainer Holzinger

Alter Bahnhof 13

D-93093 Donaustauf

phone:   +49 9403 969174

mobile:  +49 162 2807 888

email:     <mailto:rainer.holzinger AT t-online DOT de>
rainer.holzinger AT t-online DOT de

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender IMMEDIATELY; you should
not copy the e-mail or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents
to any other person.

VIRUSES:

Although there have been taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any viruses, the recipient should at its sole
discretion take the necessary measures to ensure that the received
messages are actually virus free.