ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] High Mig Pct & Low Mig Pct = 100%

2009-04-15 16:28:15
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] High Mig Pct & Low Mig Pct = 100%
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:23:41 -0500
As others said you can use mig delay and other settings.

However, since you have that much space would a File class type pool not
work better?  Then you could basically treat it like a tape pool, with
reclamation, etc. (I know it's not exactly the same, but similar)

You might want to start with a small pool, and do some testing, and
playing with settings until you get the desired effect.

See Ya'
Howard