ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] end of support for TSM ver5.5?

2009-04-07 10:44:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] end of support for TSM ver5.5?
From: "Tyree, David" <david.tyree AT SGMC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 10:40:46 -0400
Ya, I was looking over that link earlier.
I'm looking at going to 6.1 but it might be time to overhaul our
hardware first to get the most out if it.
As tight as money has gotten around here it's going to be hard getting
anything approved.
Looks like we will be running 5.5 for a couple years.

I'm thinking about doing some bake sales and some car washes to raise
money for a new TSM server............