ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] end of support for TSM ver5.5?

2009-04-07 09:43:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] end of support for TSM ver5.5?
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 09:42:11 -0400
I don't know,  but I would think we would have a while before Support
ends for TSM 5.5. Didn't  EOS occur on TSM 5.3 a year ago?

regards,

Tyree, David wrote:

           Anybody have a guess on when EOS for TSM 5.5 will occur?

David Tyree
Interface Analyst
South Georgia Medical Center
229.333.1155

Confidential Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
copies of the original message.