ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ITM 6.1 new Reporting and real-time Monitoring Feature - 2 Day Workshop

2009-04-03 09:54:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ITM 6.1 new Reporting and real-time Monitoring Feature - 2 Day Workshop
From: Michael Malitz <michael.malitz AT MM-IT DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 15:51:15 +0200
David, there is no other official class available covering this topic.

But as with my other TCR 1.2 / ITM 6.2.1 class /workshop, the new TSM 6.1
new Reporting and real-time Monitoring workshop materials (guide and
exercises) will be in English and if we have a non-german speaking
participant, I'll teach also in English  - no problem.

If there exist enough interest, I can also teach in another country of
course. But for the time being the 3rd/4th of June is planned for the first
event.

Rgds mikel

Michael Malitz
Tivoli Certified Instructor / BIRT &  Tivoli Common (TCR) Reporting / TSM
6.1 Upgrades

Tel.:  +43 (0) 664 1415275
e-mail: michael.malitz AT mm-it DOT at