ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Website and Call for Papers for TSM Symposium 2009

2009-04-03 07:25:52
Subject: [ADSM-L] Website and Call for Papers for TSM Symposium 2009
From: Claus Kalle <kalle AT UNI-KOELN DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 13:25:23 +0200
Please find updated CFP information about the TSM Symposium 2009 being
hosted by University of Cologne in September 2009 and taking place at
Grandhotel Petersberg at

http://tsm2009.uni-koeln.de/

The CFP area in that webpage may give you some idea what to talk about
and other hints for your contribution.

The registration subpage is now available for enrollment.

Have a nice weekend (with many good ideas for talks/papers),
Claus
--
Claus Kalle, Universitaet zu Koeln, RRZK                   i   i
             Leiter Abteilung Systeme                      I   I