ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SV: Install ISC and AD

2009-03-31 04:46:10
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SV: Install ISC and AD
From: Rainer Schöpf <rainer.schoepf AT PROTEOSYS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:45:35 +0200
Hi Christian,

when I installed ISC I needed to have "java" in my PATH, possibly also the
environment variable JAVA_HOME set properly. I'm not sure whether this is true
if you install the JDK, but not the JRE.

Assuming that your problem is the same as mine was, of course. The install
procedure used the java coming with ISC, except for that one case.

 Rainer

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009, Christian Svensson wrote:

 > Hi Rainer,
 > Yes, I did install Debian's "Default-JDK" package.
 > Maybe I should also install JRE?
 >
 > Best Regards
 > Christian Svensson
 >
 > Cell: +46-70-325 1577
 > E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
 > Skype: cristie.christian.svensson

ProteoSys AG
Carl-Zeiss-Straße 51
55129 Mainz

Dr. Rainer Schöpf
Leiter Software/Softwareentwicklung

Mail:   rainer.schoepf AT proteosys DOT com
Phone:  +49-(0)6131-50192-41
Fax:    +49-(0)6131-50192-11
WWW:    http://www.proteosys.com/
ProteoSys AG - Carl-Zeiss-Str. 51 - D-55129 Mainz
Amtsgericht Mainz HRB 7508 - USt.-Id Nr.: DE213940570
Vorstand: Helmut Matthies (Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. André Schrattenholz
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Dr. Werner Zöllner