ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP 5.5.2 Communication Delays

2009-03-30 09:21:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP 5.5.2 Communication Delays
From: "Neese, Thomas J" <thomas-neese AT UIOWA DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 08:20:25 -0500
Thank you for the responses on this problem.  I had already changed the IE
setting mentioned in the document listed below and it had no apparent
effect.  Through our testing I did discover that I was able to do backups
while logged on as myself on the server, but scheduled jobs were still
having an extra time delay.  Then I realized that the scheduled jobs were
being performed by the SQL Agent service ID.  Once I logged on to the SQL
server with the service ID and made the same change for the service ID, the
delay went away.  So the problem is now resolved.

Thanks!

-Tom