ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] How to check encryption

2009-03-27 04:03:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] How to check encryption
From: David McClelland <david.mcclelland AT NETWORKC.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 08:00:28 -0000
I found the same thing once too Steve - couldn't figure out if I'd enabled
encryption successfully on a TDP client. The only way I could think of at
the time to be certain I'd set it up properly was to enable and look at a
trace on the client. There may be a simpler way (surely there must be).

/David Mc
London, UK