ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] define path problems

2009-03-26 15:39:29
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] define path problems
From: Alexander Lazarevich <alazarev AT ITG.UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:39:00 -0500
Well, we have HP drives that came with the Overland Neo 4100 library. Any
idea where to get the HP drivers for LTO2 drives? I've looked on HP's
website and can only find the Windows drivers, not TSM.

It also seems odd that these are identical drivers to the ones that were
replaced, shouldn't the same TSM driver we've been using for the last 5
years still work for the replacement drives?

Thanks for the help!

Alex