ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Linux TSM client problem related to Samba?

2009-03-25 16:57:48
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Linux TSM client problem related to Samba?
From: "Schneider, John" <John.Schneider AT MERCY DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:54:57 -0500
Howard,
        I will try to find out what kind of filesystem it is; I didn't
set it up, and can't get to it from here (long story).
        I had already discussed wanting an outage to try the backup
without samba running, but the customer base is resisting that because
of it being a hospital environment, etc.

Best Regards,

John D. Schneider
Phone: 314-364-3150
Cell: 314-750-8721