ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] how do I recover DSM records from a crashed SGI server?

2009-03-24 00:18:27
Subject: [ADSM-L] how do I recover DSM records from a crashed SGI server?
From: Eric <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 00:07:10 -0400
I am not familiar with DSM file structure.  I have an old SGI server that was
removed and replaced and it seems the Tivoli information was not
transfered/migrated. I now have a need to access files stored in the Tivoli
backup system that were made on this now detatched computer.
My plan is to find the "index" file in the old system and incorporate it into
the new.  How do I go about doing this?