ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Calculating Change in Backup Environment

2009-03-23 17:16:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Calculating Change in Backup Environment
From: "Huebner,Andy,FORT WORTH,IT" <Andy.Huebner AT ALCONLABS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:15:18 -0500
I would expect growth close to 14 times your nightly run.  The reasoning is you
already have a copy of the stuff that does not change and you already have a
copy of the last 7 days.  You are adding 14 more days.  There will be some
shrinkage from the objects that do not make the 7 changes in 90 days because
the older of them will drop off sooner.

If the change is made I would be interested in the actual results.

Andy Huebner