ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: ANR0539W node has exceeded its maximum number of mount points.

2009-03-12 13:44:25
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: ANR0539W node has exceeded its maximum number of mount points.
From: Daniel Sparrman <daniel.sparrman AT EXIST DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 19:42:15 +0100
The down size of using a file device is that it requires mount points unlike
diskpools.

Have you checked that your client has enough mount points set? Each backup
session from the client will require its own mountpoint. This value is set on
the client node definition on your tsm server.

Regards

Daniel Sparrman

Sent from my Sony Ericsson XPERIA™ X1.