ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP Exc Backup full to empty tape

2009-03-11 10:59:52
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP Exc Backup full to empty tape
From: Wanda Prather <wanda.prather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:57:08 -0400
Since you are going to send this tape away, I suggest you do the backup to
your regular pool.
Then create an EXPORT tape of that Exchange client.  If you specify the
FROMDATE/FROMTIME parms, you can make sure you only get the latest data on
that tape.  The tape can be sent away and won't cause issues with having a
tape from your storage pool MIA.