ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] multiple schedules on one server

2009-03-09 15:09:48
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] multiple schedules on one server
From: Kevin Boatright <boatrke1 AT MEMORIALHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 15:08:24 -0400
If the users are logging on the server, you can create a shortcut with the
–optfile=x:\somepath\dsm.opt in the path.
For the target you would have C:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\baclient\dsm.exe
–optfile=x:\somepath\dsm.opt
Do it for each user and drop the shortcut on their desktop by placing it in
their local user profile.
C:\documents and settings\username\Desktop\

Kevin