ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Fastback mount

2009-03-04 14:59:32
Subject: [ADSM-L] Fastback mount
From: Nicholas Rodolfich <NRodolfich AT CMAONTHEWEB DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 13:58:51 -0600
Hello All,

I am doing some testing on the new Fastback product. I have two blades that
I am using; one is the Fastback server the other is the Fastback client.
When I install the Fastback client, the Fastback Mount icon that is
supposed to be installed in the task bar never shows up. The client code is
enabled. I have ran and scheduled snapshots and done restores from it to
the client successfully. I have reinstalled the client several times and
when I run the setup program and choose modify, it shows the Mount code
checked like it is installed but there is no icon or menu option to start
it.

Has anyone seen this before?

Regards,

Nicholas