ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Recently, please?

2009-03-01 09:37:15
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Recently, please?
From: Nick Laflamme <dplaflamme AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 08:29:50 -0600
On Mar 1, 2009, at 8:02 AM, cLAUDE GRIVEGNEE wrote:

Dear firend,

   Hello.How are you doing recently?Some days ago, I came across a
wonderful electronic company on the web and had a pleasant chat with
the sales manager who can offer various kinds of digital
products,such as the phones, PSP, display TV, notebook, video,
computers, Mp4, GPS,PSP, digital cameras and so on. He told me that
they are planning to lower the prices greatly in order to adapt to
the global economic crisis, so that they can expand their overseas
market! I have bought  a computer,and i am very satisfied with their
items and services.If you have time,you can have a look.

He's not going to get anywhere without listing his TSM server level
and the server OS, and he really ought to list client levels and
client OSes, too.

Although, I have to admit, this probably isn't covered by Richard's
wonderful QuickFacts.