ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SAP/R3 on Tru64

2009-02-26 12:51:05
Subject: [ADSM-L] SAP/R3 on Tru64
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:47:48 -0800
While working on a proposal to move SAP back to TSM I discovered nothing
in our environment for SAP has changed the past 4 years. So the question
is what client and TDP version is available for this platform?

I'm guessing the 5.1.8 version is the best client we can do there, at
least that is all I could find. Is there an R/3 TDP for Tru64 that is
supported?

I am also wondering if there has been any changes in the way things are
configured on the server side.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator