ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] How to produce a usable script?

2009-02-25 10:01:19
Subject: [ADSM-L] How to produce a usable script?
From: "Moyer, Joni M" <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 09:57:46 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I have a script that I have created that provides me with a particular listing
of backup tapes:

select  volume_name from volumes where stgpool_name like 'TAPE_NDMP%_OFFSITE'
order by volume_name

I would then like to take the results of this script and create another script
that could be run if needed so that it looks like the following:

upd vol xxxxxx acc=readonly

Does anyone know how I could do this?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Joni Moyer