ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM and FileNet P8 integration

2009-02-24 11:47:03
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM and FileNet P8 integration
From: Gennadiy Khramov <GKhramov AT COMPUTEL DOT RU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 19:43:31 +0300
Hi all.
Is anyone who may tell about making three-level storage system
(fc-fata-tape). How TSM & FileNet integrates, and what needs for correct
working this systems.
Can FileNet independently control data-flow in storage hierarchy?
I badly understand how they work and which system responsible for
controlling storage and data. How TSM interacts with FileNet?
As we think we need TSM EE, TSM for SAN, TSM for Space Management and
Tivoli Sanergy. (tsm for san and sanergy - as data must be transmitted
over SAN).
and for all systems data-flow will be transparent. But I don't know how
usage of HSM affects for working FileNet.
And may be we too complicate all system?
Best Regards,
Khramov Gennadiy
gkhramov AT computel DOT ru