ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] numbering of Admin schedules

2009-02-24 02:38:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] numbering of Admin schedules
From: ashish sharma <ashishsharma44 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 12:17:39 +0530
one question Richard,if i dont make the schedule for backup devconfig and
backup volhistory ,then when will be the files mentioned inhc server options
will get updated and how?what i know is that,we have to specify location of
these files in server options file and then make a schedule with just
"backup devconfig " and "backup volhist" as command which will update the
file daily at the time command runs.Am i right or is there some other side
also for this?

--
Best Regards
Ashish Sharma