ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: numbering of Admin schedules

2009-02-23 09:20:32
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: numbering of Admin schedules
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 15:19:30 +0100
Hi Ashish,
Here is a copy of our Admin Script for daily rutins,
But remember we have only have 1,6 TB as maximum to migrate per TSM Server and
we have 3 TSM Servers with a library manager but only 5 drives. I'm waiting for
money to PO 3 more LTO4 drives.
This is a generic script we deploy via our Library manager.

But I hope this helps you to get some ideas how you can setup your scripts.
And Audit Lic is only run so we can pull out current information from "q
auditocc"

***************** AUDIT BACKUP INFORMATION ****************
audit lic
***************** BACKUP BCK STG POOLS ****************
Backup STGpool BCKDISKPOOL COPYPOOL maxproc=2 wait=yes
Backup STGpool BCKDIRPOOL COPYPOOL maxproc=1 wait=yes
Backup STGpool BCKTAPEPOOL COPYPOOL maxproc=1 wait=yes
Backup STGpool COMMONDISK COPYPOOL maxproc=1 wait=yes
* Backup STGpool CMNTAPEPOOL COPYPOOL maxproc=1 wait=yes
* Backup STGpool ARCHTOCPOOL COPYPOOL maxproc=1 wait=yes
***************** BACKUP DB AND VOLHIST ****************
Backup db devclass=LTO3CLASS type=full wait=yes
Backup devconfig filenames=D:\tsm\devcnfg.out
Backup volhistory filenames=D:\tsm\volhist.out
***************** EXPIRE INVENTORY ****************
Expire Inventory wait=yes
***************** MIGRATION STG POOLS ****************
* Migrate STGPool BCKDIRPOOL lowmig=0 wait=no
Migrate STGPool BCKDISKPOOL lowmig=0 wait=yes
* Migrate STGPool COMMONDISK lowmig=0 wait=yes
* Migrate STGPool CMNTAPEPOOL lowmig=0 wait=yes
***************** RECLAIMATION STG POOLS ****************
Reclaim STGPool BCKTAPEPOOL threshold=30 du=120 wait=yes
Reclaim STGPool COPYPOOL threshold=80 du=120 wait=yes
Reclaim STGPool CMNTAPEPOOL threshold=80 du=120 wait=yes
***************** BACKUP DB AND VOLHIST ****************
Backup db devclass=FILECLASS type=incr wait=yes
Backup devconfig filenames=D:\tsm\devcnfg.out
Backup volhistory filenames=D:\tsm\volhist.out
delete volhist todate=today-2 type=all

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson