ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Mainframe/TSM Question

2009-02-20 15:03:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Mainframe/TSM Question
From: Alex Paschal <apaschal AT MSIINET DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 13:55:04 -0600
Sorry, accidentally hit Send.  I love Outlook.  I meant to finish
with....

A better question might be:  how are they justifying converting
everything to netbackup?

If there's no justification for netbackup, say, someone's religious
fight, it might not be possible to convince them to keep TSM.  You can
only fight reasonably well where the decision maker is reason-"able".

But assuming people can be convinced, Wanda had a good post a month ago
about the benefits of TSM.  It was so good I saved it.  Here is the
lookup information.

Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 2:48 PM
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Transfer/transition netbackup data to TSM

Good luck.