ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.x and dedupe

2009-02-20 09:09:59
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.x and dedupe
From: Mark Stapleton <Mark.Stapleton AT CDW DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 08:07:25 -0600
Being that TSM 6.1 is still in beta, I wouldn't put much weight on any kind of
metrics or performance available with the current load.

Everyone also needs to keep in mind that dedupe will only be initially
available for storage pools that are FILE-based. DISK- and TAPE-based dedupe
will not be available any time soon.

--
Mark Stapleton
System engineer, CDW