ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM-Client starts wrong scheduler

2009-02-19 16:39:51
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM-Client starts wrong scheduler
From: romojames <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 16:18:54 -0500
Have you checked the activity log. The AL would provide more information on
what the problem might be.
I addition to what others have suggested, is this a cluster node? Remember, for
cluster nodes both nodes have to be set up exactly the same and you need to
make sure the cluster resources are set up correctly.