ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] My Scheduled Exchange backups fail on Windows Server 2008

2009-02-16 00:02:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] My Scheduled Exchange backups fail on Windows Server 2008
From: Bill Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 23:59:37 -0500
No. In your schedule the OBJ= needs to be either the 8.3 name of the
c:\Program files directory or you need to put quotes around it. Like

OBJ='" C:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\TDPExchange\excfull.cmd"'.

You need those quotes around the filename since there's a blank in there.
That's why you're getting the RC=1, file not found.

Bill Boyer
"There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that instand binary and
those that don't" - ??