ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Need Expert Opinions

2009-02-03 10:50:52
Subject: [ADSM-L] Need Expert Opinions
From: TSTLTDTD <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 10:49:28 -0500
I'm having been while from site. Please help.
Our place is now lookin for to replacing the TSM and having some other product
as Netbackup or commvaulting.  My site is enterprize and don't think
commvauling will do this for big place. We do some 40 + TBs a day with forever
retention for lawman.

Netbackup may be good.  But I'm saying why change?

I think the things others dont account for like support, cost, pain to changing.

Have anyone do this? What go wrong?

Thanks
Dwight Guy