ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SFTP Backups?

2009-01-30 15:51:12
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SFTP Backups?
From: Troy Barnhart <TBarnhart AT RCRH DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 13:50:08 -0700
Our Cisco Call Manager uses its own domain.  (CallManager 4.1 - Windows 2000 -
Exchange 2003)
We installed it about 4 years ago, and we're planning for an upgrade in the
near future.

We use standard TSM clients on the 2 Call Manager Servers.
There is a TSM client and TDP client on the DC/Exch server of its domain.
We drop the "Disaster Recovery Backup" to a Drive-Mapped Windows Share and pick
that up w/ a TSM client on that remote server.

(We haven't implemented Unified Messaging w/ our Exchange 2007 systems.)

Are the SFTP-backups a requirement with a newer version?